sorry for a delay, but I am pleased to announce a new genesis release too, 3.0.
Some of the most noteworthy new features and changes are:
* Added SWT and Swing support.
* Binding strategies are now supported.
* Binding for checkboxes and radiobuttons has been reviewed and documented.
* Java 5 enums and annotations are now supported.
* It's possible to use binding in regular Java projects without
using AOP, by adding the required jars to classpath.
* Error messages for malformed/misplaced annotations, non-existing
properties and missing files have been improved.
* Support for generic script languages: expanding its original
JXPath support, the framework now provides built-in support for
other languages to be supported
* Upgraded to AspectWerkz 2.0.
* Docs have been completely revised.
The following bugs have been fixed on this release:
* @BeforeAction does not work for an @Action that is also a
@DataProvider (Issue # 331).
* Invoking a command method from another command method doesn't
work properly in local desktop mode (Issue # 446).
* Binding of checkboxes/radiobuttons/toggle buttons is broken for
Thinlet (Issue # 425).
Please take a look at the release notes (
) for a list of bugs fixed in this release, as well as a new features
list linked to their respective documentation. Distribution files may
be found at https://genesis.dev.java.net/nonav/3.0/maven-site/en/download.html.
We strongly advise you to upgrade to this release.
Thanks for your attention, time and support.
The genesis team